About The Rooms
All cottages have spacious ensuite facilities with flush toilets and showers. There are USB points, lights and fans in the rooms, all run on solar power. Shower water is heated by lighting a small fire underneath the hot water drum. The rooms give the feeling of being immersed in the coastal forest. They have high, palm thatched roofs and are open at the sides to allow for cool air flow.
Again, we aren’t luxurious, but we are close to nature and away from it all.
All rates are in US Dollars although we happily accept Tanzanian Shillings at the appropriate Bank of Tanzania Exchange exchange rate.
Our full board rates include breakfast, lunch, dinner and an all-day tea and coffee station. We accept payment by cash and card, although card payments do incur a bank fee.
- Bahari Cottages – $85 per adult, per night, full board. Spacious, on the beach, large private verandas.
- Bahari Suites – $95 per adult, per night, full board. Double story!
- Family Cottages – $85 per adult, per night, full board. Two-bedroom units, with a king size bed in the main room and singles/bunks in the smaller room.
- Fisherman’s Cottage – $75 per adult, per night, full board. For singles!
- For something extra special, our Hermit Suite has a private beach and plunge pool – $130 per adult, per night, full board.
Children under 16 are half the price of adults. Children under 3 are free.
All rates are in US Dollars although we happily accept Tanzanian Shillings and other currencies (we use the Bank of Tanzania Exchange rate).
We love having campers! If you are after some peace and quiet on a beautiful stretch of coast and are self-sufficient, this is the place for you. Camping is beautiful and basic, with ablutions and bucket showers.
- Camping with own tent – $10 per adult, per night. $5 per child, per night
- Rented tent under a banda (includes mattress and bedding) – $10 per tent (not per person) on top of camping fees, up to 4 people per tent.
- Meals at the lodge – $5 for breakfast, $10 for lunch, $10 for dinner
All activities currently available at Fish Eagle Point are extended to the campsite, please come to the lodge to arrange them – diving, kayaking, snorkeling, dhow trips, fishing, cultural trips, and more. See activities pages. If you would like cooked meals this can be arranged through the kitchen at the campsite or at the lodge, please let us know in advance. A full bar is available at the lodge.
Due to our remote location, we are unable to offer free wifi to guests using the campsite. Please note that there is a fee for using the swimming pool, which is normally reserved for lodge residents.
You are welcome to come and spend the day with us, but please make an appointment first! All day visitors must have lunch (no picnickers).
We are unable to accept day visitors all year round, and need to have the stocks in to accept them, so please do call us before coming. There is an entrance fee of $5 per person (kindly note that this does not include use of the swimming pool or internet).
How to book
Please call us before coming so that we can prepare for you arrival. This is really important as due to our remote location, we need to forward plan for food and with staff.
The best way to book is by sending us an email – we will get back to you quickly. Please also feel free to call us or send us a Whatsapp message.
Phone: +255 687 680890
Whatsapp: +255 687 680890